Rizq Management is an AlMaghrib Institute course taught by Muhammad Alshareef. The course focuses on three pillars of Islam: Zakaah, Siyaam, and Hajj. Which moon opinion is correct–one of them? Allof them? Does chewing gum break your fast? (Why or why not?) Does a woman pay zakaah on her gold jewelry?
Learn about these three fundamental pillars of Islam, and how to not only perform, but how to benefit from them at the highest level!
- Business Zakaah
- Five Sunnahs of Fasting
- Local or International Sighting?
- Moonsighting or Moonfighting?
- Ramadan: The Excuse-Killer
- Rizq Management
- Signing on Behalf of Allah
- Six Days of Shawwal
- Three Requirements of Zakaah
- Which Ramadan Opinion Do I Pick?
- Zakaah on Plants and Fruits
Muhammad Alshareef. Lecture. AlMaghrib. Rizq Management. University of Toronto, Toronto. June 2006.